No products in the cart.
1) Adhesive Type Coin Holder
– These coin holders are of Adhesive Type ( This is similar to a sticker)
Meaning the coin holder’s inside surface has an adhesive coating.
When you remove the silicone, you have to place the coin in the middle of the holder and fold it.
So the cardboard will stick to the cardboard on the other side while the coin remains at the center.
-As these coin holders are of adhesive type, these need not be stapled like ordinary coin holders
2)These coin holders are made up of High quality White board.
3)Thick plastic film at center of the coin holder to prevent it from any type of dust, dirt & finger oils from direct contact.
4) Extra Strong cohesion between plastic & the white board holds the coin firmly.
5) Coin holders have Nice round cornered smooth edges.
6) The coin holder has a Perforation (a dotted partition if you check the pics) at the middle so that the coin holder can be folded equally and easily when a coin is being placed.
7) A Single Pack contains 50 pcs.
The measurement 25 mm refers to the diameter of the coins.
Following coins can be used in this coin holder size:
British India Coins
– 4 Annas [Scalloped Octagon Shape]
– Half Rupee (Lion)
Republic & Commemorative Coins
– ½ Rupee
– 10 Naye Paise [Scalloped Shape]
– 50 Naye Paise (Nickel)
– 50 Paise (Nickel)
– 50 Paise (Copper Nickel)
– 1 Rupee (Stainless Steel) [Recent]
– 5 Rupees (Copper Nickel)
– 5 Rupees (Stainless Steel)
– 5 Rupees (Nickel Brass)
All coins with diameter less than 25 mm.
In case we haven’t listed the coin you have, then measure the diameter of your coin and choose the Coin Holder size accordingly.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0